Ü Impact | Impact4Good Collaborating Pro-bono with the Ü Impact team to break the barriers to investing and empower first-time investors to make their journey of personal investment fun and simple, so they can achieve their financial goals and make an impact with sustainable investing options. Our team just won the N3XTCODER & VISA #Fintech4Impact Product Hack.
J+J Struktur September 2019 - Ongoing
The team of J+J Struktur has trusted me to build their marketing and brand strategy, for their Real Estate portfolio (B2B, B2C). The most recent example has been the rebranding for the POSTBAHNHOF events venue and their marketing campaigns.
May 2019 - September 2019
Grid Singularity organised the Leading Global Summit on Blockchain Technology in the Energy Sector.
Blockchain is enabling a sustainable energy future and I helped the EventHorizon Summit team get the right people in the room so we can get a step closer to changing the world and help the energy market to carbon zero, via digital marketing recruitment campaigns on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and Reddit.
November 2015 – March 2019
While tasked with 360 projects, I have been focused on mastering Brand Advertising on Digital Media in the past couple of years, reaching alternative mass audiences to TV. Leading strategy for Brand Social Media Campaigns, creative performance and optimization. Trying to find the sweet spot between brand and business KPI´s.
I built from scratch our Brand Partnership and Sponsorship program, KAYAK Travel Pros, the embodiment of our brand platform and values. Check out #SouthLinesKAYAK for a sneak peek.
Some of the other projects I lead during my days at KAYAK, with 2 people under my management:
· TV and Digital Brand Campaigns for EMEA markets.
· Building Facebook as a Brand advertising channel for KAYAK EMEA, and making it work. Head of the curve experience on video, AR and display advertising, having set up and optimized several campaigns myself for a while, so I could lead media strategy from practical and technical knowledge.
· Creating high performing content for Google and Facebook prospecting and remarketing campaigns for the performance team, including dynamic templates.
· Social Media Infrastructure set up. Consisting in building global infrastructure for reporting, creating, managing and publishing content.
October 2013 – October 2015
I worked in Doubleyou as Account Director and I was responsible of Nike Iberia Digital, E-Commerce & Social Media Team, cross category.
The main projects I lead with a team of 15 people under my direction, from strategy to execution:
· Nike.com/FCB: Official FCB Online Store Campaigns
· Nike Spain Social Media Channels Dinamization & Strategy: Nike Sportswear Spain, Nike Running Spain & Portugal, Nike Training Club, Nike Football Spain & Portugal, Nike Basketball, Nike Spain on Twitter. Global Instagram Account content. Nike Football App Iberia content plans.
· Nike.com Iberia Campaigns.
· Influencer & Athletes’ Digital & Social Dinamization.
These two years were a great challenge because of the two World Cups in Football & Basketball categories, with a huge number of projects, events & AV productions.
January 2012 – December 2012
I worked at Pavlov as digital account director and I was responsible of the following accounts/projects:
· Magnum Spain social and digital account. My duty here was also coordinate the Spanish strategy and contents with the global team.
· Veet "Siempre Lista" Facebook community
· Nenuco "Nenuco.es" Facebook community launch in April 2012
· Finish: Digital Strategy & Facebook Spanish page launch November 2012
· Jean Leon rebranding strategy for 2013. A man. A time. A wine.
· Grupo Colomer Salon Hits and Natural Honey brands, on and off-line accounts.
My job was to lead my team, creative staff and developers in the digital and social media strategy and also supervise all the contents. I also held minor projects with on and off line campaigns.
The team was composed by 2 account executives and 2 community managers. I have also worked as Community Manager myself in minor projects like “Smoking Rolling Paper” on Facebook.
March 2008 – January 2012
I worked at CP Proximity Barcelona as an Account Supervisor, from 2008 to 2012 and I was responsible for DANONE, Bombay Sapphire and Bodegas Torres accounts. I worked as project lead from strategy to execution and gave my support at new business pitches and R&D. Some of the projects :
DANONE CRM program "Gananones": Strategy, E-mail Marketing, Digital Campaigns, Advergaming on Facebook, Mobile Apps and Promotions.
Mi Primer® DANONE Brand Strategy and CRM through Clubpadres.com.
Bombay Sapphire "Infused with Imagination" digital campaign: Project leadership, Strategy, E-mail Marketing, Display campaigns, website production supervision.
Bodegas Torres Digital Promotions: Viña Esmeralda engagement promotion on Facebook, Clubtorres.com recruitment campaign.
Case studies to complete the international White Paper "Location Based Services".
Research for Danacol International Strategic Meeting: "Senior's use of technology"
When I arrived in 2008, I was a senior account executive and I worked for CEAC (Direct marketing recruiting campaigns) and Junta de Andalucía (Digital Recruitment campaigns for Turismo de Andalucía) accounts as well, until I got promoted on 2011.